Social Sunday Interview: Ashley from Sunshine Sticker Co•
Posted on August 21 2016
• How did you come up with your business name?
Sunshine Sticker Co. was named after my former business partner and I collaborated for a few weeks. We have a huge list of ideas and this was the collective one we agreed upon.
• What made you want to start your own business?
I am an extremely creative person and I cannot just sit at home and not feel productive all day long. This is what drove me to start both of my handmade businesses.
• How did you you get into planning?
I've always kept a handwritten some what decorated calendar. When I started noticing the gorgeous decorated spreads on Instagram it was like I found my people!
I am a little bit of both. I would say more toward the functional side and I use my bullet journals where I go my memory keeping to be more creative!
• What's your current favorite planner to use?
My current favorite planner is my Webster pages personal size in bright yellow with Sew Much Crafting inserts.
Make manageable, attainable goals! Write them down and a very detailed plan on how to get there. I get up everyday at 5 a.m. to get a few hours of work in before my boys wake up. This also gives me time by myself. It isn't hard to wake up that early because I love my businesses. As soon as my alarm goes off I am wake and excited to feel productive.
• Where do you see yourself both personally and professionally in five years? Personally I cannot wait for my boys to start playing sports and watching them grow up. We've been remodeling our current home for 3 years and almost ready to sell it! I cannot wait to move into our dream home very soon! Professionally I would love to be making a full time income from both or one of my businesses.
I am absolutely obsessed with Urban Oreganics. Emily the owner makes the most fabulous vegan skin care. I am very fortunate to also call her my friend.
Don't forget to join us over on Instagram to join in today's discussion! Today's question is: If you could sit down and plan with someone past or present, famous o or average Joe, who would it be?
Looking forward to seeing your answers! :)
Hi planner friends! I don't know about you, but personally I have been trying to journal more now that life has changed so much. I've been wanting...Read More
May Freebies (Phone...
Hi planner friends! Can you believe it's MAY already?! Ahh! It's kind of exciting though because the weather is getting warmer and Summer is right...Read More
Unboxing the Bullet...
Hi planner friends! I recently received the Bullet Bundle by Sunshine Sticker Co and have been so excited to share it with you guys. It bring...Read More